TWICE Remains To Be The Only Girl Group To Enter The Top 20 Best-Selling K-Pop Artists On Hanteo List
K-Pop girl groups tend to have lower physical album sales compared to boy groups.
However, there is one K-Pop girl group that is breaking this stereotype.
In particular, JYP Entertainment's top girl group TWICE remains to be the only girl group to enter the top 20 best-selling K-Pop artists of all time list on Hanteo. As of November 2021, TWICE has sold over 3,582,831 copies on Hanteo, beating boy groups such as GOT7, Super Junior, WANNA ONE, TVXQ, NCT, and BIGBANG, among many others.
Check out the top 20 best-selling K-Pop artists of all time on Hanteo below.
1. BTS from Big Hit Music (HYBE Labels) with 20,172,041 copies sold
2. EXO from SM Entertainment with 9,700,780 copies sold
3. SEVENTEEN from Pledis Entertainment with 8,556,937 copies sold
4. NCT DREAM from SM Entertainment with 4,262,412 copies sold
5. NCT 127 from SM Entertainment with 3,888,296 copies sold
6. TWICE from JYP Entertainment with 3,582,831 copies sold
7. GOT7, formerly from JYP Entertainment, with 3,204,651 copies sold
8. SUPER JUNIOR from SM Entertainment with 2,982,187 copies sold
9. Wanna One from Stone Music Entertainment with 2,822,578 copies sold
10. TVXQ! from SM Entertainment with 2,555,452 copies sold
11. Baekhyun of EXO from SM Entertainment with 2,521,546 copies sold
12. TXT from Big Hit Music (HYBE Labels) with 2,267,060 copies sold
13. Stray Kids from JYP Entertainment with 2,190,856 copies sold
14. MONSTA X from Starship Entertainment with 2,160,864 copies sold
15. NCT from SM Entertainment with 2,160,161 copies sold
16. THE BOYZ from IST Entertainment with 2,116,250 copies sold
17. SHINee from SM Entertainment with 2,047,101 copies sold
18. ATEEZ from KQ Entertainment with 1,988,135 copies sold
19. ENHYPEN from Belift Lab with 1,800,359 copies sold
20. BIGBANG from YG Entertainment with 1,678,754 copies sold
Congratulations to everyone who made it to the list!