TWICE, BLACKPINK, Girls’ Generation: Best-Selling K-Pop Girl Groups On Gaon
TWICE is the best-selling K-Pop girl group of all time. On Gaon alone, the JYP Entertainment girl group has recorded a total sales of 6.51 million.
Ranking at far second is YG Entertainment's BLACKPINK. The quartet has sold over 2.69 million copies since its debut in 2016.
Meanwhile, the "Nation's Girl Group" of South Korea, Girls' Generation, is the third best-selling K-Pop girl group of all time. Since their debut, Girls' Generation has sold over 2.36 million copies on Gaon.
Check out the top 25 K-Pop girl groups of all time below.
1. TWICE from JYP Entertainment with 6,519,695 copies sold
2. BLACKPINK from YG Entertainment with 2,696,076 copies sold
3. Girls' Generation from SM Entertainment with 2,363,982 copies sold
4. IZ*ONE - 2,123,434 copies sold
5. Red Velvet from SM Entertainment with 1,946,923 copies sold
6. ITZY from JYP Entertainment with 1,233,461 copies sold
7. MAMAMOO from RBW Entertainment with 1,001,466 copies sold
8. GFRIEND from Source Music with 920,250 copies sold
9. Apink from Play M Entertainment with 726,034 copies sold
10. WJSN from Starship Entertainment with 656,554 copies sold
11. (G)I-DLE from CUBE Entertainment with 595,101 copies sold
12. f(x) from SM Entertainment with 584,930 copies sold
13. Dreamcatcher from Dreamcatcher Company with 573,530 copies sold
14. T-ARA from MBK Entertainment with 565,047 copies sold
15. KARA from DSP Media with 531,609 copies sold
16. 2NE1 from YG Entertainment with 455,367 copies sold
17. LOONA from Block Berry Creatives with 446,427 copies sold
18. OH MY GIRL from WM Entertainment with 428,465 copies sold
19. Lovelyz from Woollim Entertainment with 399,815 copies sold
20. Girls' Generation-TTS from SM Entertainment with 314,323 copies sold
21. fromis_9 from Pledis Entertainment with 276,794 copies sold
22. I.O.I from YMC Entertainment with 272,000 copies sold
23. STAYC from HIGH UP Entertainment with 268,496 copies sold
24. AOA from FNC Entertainment with 249,915 copies sold
25. Red Velvet - IRENE & SEULGI from SM Entertainment with 233,162 copies sold
Congratulations to all K-Pop girl groups who made it to this list!