EDITION : English/Korean

Nav
Updated

‘Fifty Shades Darker’ Star Dakota Johnson Shrugs Off Nip Slip! Not Bothered By Exposure? [VIDEO]

by Pamela Amantiad / Jan 14, 2016 08:52 PM EST
Dakota Johnson wardrobe mulfunction at the People's Choice Awards

"Fifty Shades Darker" star Dakota Johnson almost had a very bad wardrobe malfunction at the People's Choice Awards a couple of weeks ago.

However, she managed to shrug the incident off as she accepted the award for Favorite Dramatic Movie Actress.

She was giving Leslie Mann, who gave her the award, a hug when she accidentally undid the zipper on her bedazzled top. Thankfully, the actress quickly gave the "How To Be Single" star a hand by putting her top to right.

Unlike her character, Anastacia Steele, who would have blushed furiously and ran right to the backstage, Johnson just giggled about the mishap and even joked about it as she started her acceptance speech.

"Leslie just broke my dress! Well, it's not like nobody here hasn't already seen my boobs," she laughingly said.

This isn't the first time that Johnson risked a nip slip for "Fifty Shades Of Grey." Mirror previously reported that during the world premiere of the film, she risked wardrobe malfunction in the cleavage-baring plunging gown.

The erotic "Fifty Shades Of Grey" featured some very hot scenes between her and Jamie Dornan, who played her onscreen partner Christian Grey. The said scenes showed Melanie Griffith's daughter in near nakedness, with her character experiencing sexual awakening in the hands of a dominant billionaire.

With the first film's whopping $570 million box office gain, fans are looking forward to seeing Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson for "Fifty Shades Darker." However, fans will reportedly have to wait a little longer for filming news.

Melty reported that production has been delayed for the second film. While the initial schedule was set for a Feb. 9 filming, What's Filming? shows that it has been moved to Feb. 15.

The site further noted that the delay could be due to several issues around the movie. Some of it include Dornan's request for some time off to focus on his recently born second son as well as some casting setbacks.

Nevertheless, "Fifty Shades of Grey" stars Dakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan will be coming back on February 2017 for "Fifty Shades Darker," according to Movie News Guide.

Like us and Follow us
© 2025 Korea Portal, All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.
Connect with us : facebook twitter google rss

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Don't Miss

Real Time Analytics